NEWS & STORIES
Latest information on our network partners, cooperations, events and product innovations
SQUARE HSBA Innovation Hub Cooperates with Plug and Play Hamburg / Silicon Valley
The Innovation Hub of the Hamburg School of Business Administration (HSBA) cooperates with the accelerator Plug and Play, which recently opened its fifth German location in Hamburg. The aim of the cooperation is to further strengthen Hamburg's innovative power and establish a close connection to Silicon Valley.
Five Days – Five Topics: This was the First SQUARE Digital Week
For one week, experts from science and business, students, teachers, company representatives and founders met at the Innovation Hub of the HSBA at Adolphsplatz for a comprehensive exchange of ideas on topics and skills that determine the digital working world of today and tomorrow.
SAVE THE DATE: Digital Toolbox Professional
Get ready for the digital transformation – with our Digital Toolbox Professional!
From 4 – 8 November, we will focus on the different aspects of digital transformation. From digital strategy to process innovation, from communication and marketing technologies to programming. Introductory lectures provide a general overview of the module’s topic; during the practice-oriented workshops you will apply the learned methods. DTB Professional gives you a first orientation, provides essential impulses, methods and practical examples to start your own digital transformation.
5 Days - 5 Key Competences for Digitalisation:
- Digital Strategy - which digital strategy is appropriate and when?
- Business Process Innovation - which effects and technologies have a lasting impact on business processes?
- Intrapreneur - disruption and redevelopment of business models.
- Communication and Marketing Technologies - how and where do I reach my target audience?
- Programming & Data Business (EN) - how the right software architecture can support your business case.
You can find more information on the Digital Toolbox Professional and its module here.
Digital Week 2019
In August (12.08. – 16.08.2019) we will launch the very first SQUARE Digital Week. For one week, we will focus on topics like AI, New Work or Sustainability. Train your "Future Skills" for tomorrow's world of work and share your thoughts with company representatives, teachers and students!
- Digipreneur – how do digital business models work in companies or as start-ups?
- Disruptive technologies – what are the effects of AI and Blockchain?
- Sustainability – how do we deal with digitalization in the long term?
- New Work – how will key competences be modified in our world of work?
- Social Media – how will opinion-forming proceed in the digital age?
More information about the insight-seminars and (free) evening events can be found here .
Grand Opening: SQUARE – the New Innovation Hub for Hamburg
End of March the new innovation hub SQUARE was opened in the heart of Hamburg. SQUARE redefines the interaction between science and economy and provides companies with a thoroughly structured process in order to reinvent themselves for the digital age: scientifically sound and application-oriented at the same time. The SQUARE HSBA Innovation Hub is an independent affiliated company, shareholder is the Foundation for Advancing HSBA Hamburg School of Business Administration.